1. Updated signed hardship letter (please include date)
2. Updated signed financial worksheet (please include date)
3. Signed dated listing agreement (expired)/ extension until closing
4. Signed dated purchase contract by both BUYER and SELLER and extension until closing
5. ASC contract and listing amendments (filled out, signed and dated by buyer seller and broker in this email attachment)
6. Updated buyer approval
7. New net sheet with revised commissions (ASC MAX FOR 2 REALTORS IS 5% AND FOR 1 IS 3%)
8. Approval Letter from 2nd mortgage/ letter from seller there is no 2nd mortgage- please DO NOT send anything without this.
9. Closing date
10. Email address of title company agent.
**** These are the following conditions that banks usually accept for a short sale. Use this as a guide *****